Thursday, April 30, 2009

Me Blogging!!!

Me blogging, imagine that! I don't text with my cell phone, or have a Blackberry, do MySpace or Twitter. My cell phone accompanies me when I work, or hike, or ride my bike, but I'm low-tech whenever I can be.

I started this blog to keep everyone informed about my idea for a Stroke Recovery DVD and as a easy way for people to share comments and suggestions, which I am more than open to. If you would like to discuss this idea, rather than blog, call me at 843.947.0010.

1 comment:

  1. THAT WAS A LONG POST. YOU HAD YOUR STROKE ON MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY. I AM A PHYSICAL THERAPIST INTERESTED IN IDEAS FROM SURVIVORS. I BELIEVE ADULT DAY CARE WOULD BE AN IDEAL AVENUE FOR STROKE RECOVERY AND ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO BEST SET IT UP-THINGS THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO INSPIRE RECOVERY-WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

    ReplyDelete