Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My third anniversary - April 4, 2011

I figured I should put up the pictures from my third anniversary before the fourth one!  I've talked about anniversaries in several posts here, so I won't try to come up with any new insights.  It's becoming a tradition for me to go to Brookgreen Gardens and celebrate the beauty in this world on a spring day.  In 2012, I plan on taking some other stroke survivors with me.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  Click any picture for a larger view.  Click Read more for more pictures.

Live oaks and narcissus at the oak alley


Dyonisis and tulips




Tulips


Mountain azalea, Rhododendron canescens


Mountain azalea, Rhododendron canescens close-up


Queen, a relative of the Monarch



The Little Postman is so named because he takes the same route every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment